Kessler’s Corner Grocery
Year Built: 1884
Address:553-555 W. Town Street Columbus, OH 43215
Built in 1884, this building was one of 4 masonry structures that withstood the 1913 flood in Franklinton. The structure has operated as a grocery, shoemaker’s shop, hardware store, bar, grill, etc. The building has been empty for several years, but is located in an area poised for redevelopment.