Columbus Landmarks publishes an annual list of Most Endangered Buildings to build awareness of our city’s architectural heritage at risk of demolition, destruction or irreparable damage. What’s next for threatened buildings? We believe that your creative ideas for adaptive reuse may be a catalyst for redevelopment. The Idea Competition seeks your creativity – unleash it and be a part of the conversation. The Idea Competition is supported in part by a grant from the Create Columbus Commission.
Submit Your Idea!
Share your creative ideas for some of the buildings featured on this year’s Most Endangered Buildings List by downloading the entry cards below.
- Columbus Castings (1902) | download entry card »
- Cooper Stadium (1932) | download entry card »
- Elam Drake Farm (c1850) | download entry card »
- Holy Rosary School (1928) | download entry card »
- Livingston Avenue Theatre (1946) | download entry card »
- Mt. Vernon Ave. Commercial Building (1900) | download entry card »
- Ohio National Bank (early 1900s) | download entry card »
- Second Empire House (1890s) | download entry card »
Submit your entry one of two ways:
- Drop off or mail your entry to Columbus Landmarks, 57 Jefferson Ave., Columbus, OH 43215
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
View submissions from last year’s competition: